Friday, July 29, 2016

July 29th

The morning meeting was brief. We talked about our picnic today and  "bring a friend day" on Tuesday. After the morning meeting, I kept working on coding. I am keeping track of what I learned and what I didn't learn to make sure to ask about anything I am confused on.

The picnic lunch was delicious. We had Italian sausages and oven baked chips. It was extremely delicious. Most of the interns and I also watched a you tuber during lunch. I am proud to say I introduced them to it and that they are now obsessed!

After lunch, I kept working on learning Python. I learned many things including the define statement, and lower and upper case statements. I was also introduced to the while statements. I am confused on them, but I will keep working on them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment