Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 26th

In the morning meeting, we discussed our field trip on Thursday to the George Eastman building. I am excited to see it and am also excited for the free lunch. We then further discussed our projects and updates. Mr. Callens brought in doughnuts which were the highlight of my morning.

After that, I went to the lab where I worked on the arduous  area of interest until lunch. During lunch, I talked and laughed with Madi. We discussed schools and colleges and her sisters. It was a great time for me.

After lunch, I went back to the lab and further worked on the area of interest until 3 o'clock. At three, I went down to the Perform Lab where a graduate student introduced us to coding and gave us an assignment for tomorrow. I hope I will be able to do this assignment! It is interesting but time consuming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment