- History and toil of the remote eye trackers
- Different kinds of eye movements
- Question of interest and general results
- How we went about our experiment
- methods used for setting up the experiment
- IRB (Institutional Review Board) approval
- number of participants
- procedure: calibration, image viewing, post viewing recollection, survey
- Further explain the difference between the real and virtual settings of experiment.
- Add a slide with the directions given to participants.
- Add some of the audio recordings of participant's recollection? (with permission of the participants of course!)
- Computer programming and using python
- Reason for virtual relaity setting
- How we built our virtual reality scene
- to be continued....
- Results in deep detail
- Susan Farnand
- Elena Fedorovskaya
- Bob Callens
- Joe Pow
- Jeff Pelz
- Gabe Diaz
- All Graduate Students
- All Participants in experiment