We started off the day with a very productive analysis of our starts. Our group figured out what we need to work on ( rewording and adding more description). We also gave helpful feedback to the rest of the groups. Overall, it was very productive and a good time.
After that, my group and I set up the rest of the experiment and made sure that the eye trackers worked and were in good shape.
We then ran the experiment and got 3 out of the 6 interns done. We tried to analyze some of the results afterwards. In terms of analysis and correlation, we need to o some work. However, overall, it gave us positive feedback and mistakes to avoid.