Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 3rd

Today was a fun day. In the morning, we went down to the library to learn about how to research and use the library's databases. The librarian was enthusiastic and showed me a really cool medical database which I am really excited about because I like medicine and diagnosis.
After the library, we all came up to the reading room where Alice and I worked on the power point and the AOIs. After that, we went to the pizza talk! The talk was really interesting and showed me how science was used in real life. He talked about the polluting gases from the volcanoes near Rwanda. It was a really interesting talk!
After the lunch, I went down to the experiment and got a $5 Starbucks gift card which I am very excited about!
We then watched a movie at 3 o'clock! I really loved the movie! We are finishing it today in lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment